To make high-quality French macarons:
1. Mix almond flour and powdered sugar.
2. Whisk egg whites with sugar until stiff peaks form.
3. Fold in the almond flour mixture.
4. Pipe small circles onto parchment paper and let rest.
5. Bake at 300°F (150°C) for 12-15 minutes.
6. Let cool, fill with the desired filling, and refrigerate.
Tips: Use room temperature, aged egg whites, measure ingredients accurately, be gentle when folding, let macarons rest before baking, and fill with desired filling before refrigerating.
Keep in mind that French macarons are very delicate and hard to make consistently. We believe that our best customers are those who have tried to make macarons!
If you have a store nearby, you won’t be able to purchase on this website. Your cart won’t be saved & you’d have to start from scratch.